Oh, you know...

A little bit of this and a little bit of that in my rollercoaster of a life.

Monday, October 1, 2007

circle of friends

So, my best drinking buddy is moving several states away and I'm taking applications for a new one. Is anyone interested?

Seriously, nothing makes you feel the need to expand your social circle more than a huge vacancy in it opening up. Although this friend and I do other things together besides party like rockstars and there are a select few others that I (very) occasionally paint the town red with, there really isn't anything like having a friend who you can rely on on a consistent basis to go out and have a good time with.

I love the rest of my friends and admire their takes on life, but being poor students (and the more conservative Christian types), aren't inclined to go out as often as I desire to, which is just such a downer sometimes. Granted, we usually have a good time when we do something together (maybe 1-2 times a month).

I don't know...sometimes I wonder how I managed to get some of my inclinations when so many of my friends are not the same way and then I wonder how I ended up with so many friends unlike me.

Anyway, I'm sad my friend is moving. The Cities won't be the same without her here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home