Oh, you know...

A little bit of this and a little bit of that in my rollercoaster of a life.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

unmotivation...

I'm a great procrastinator. Ask my English 112 professor from college. So when a)there's not really a hard and fast deadline on something I should be working on and b)both of my bosses are out of town, I'm more than likely to be doing what I'm doing right now, which is screwing around. And you know, I think that's okay with me, even though I know it's a horrible way to be. Since nothings like ohmygodihavetogetthisdonerightnoworimaydie and with no one looking over my shoulder, I'm particularly unmotivated to really get going with any of my little projects because there's always more time, of course. I keep telling myself this up until the moment I leave the day before they return and proceed to panic for the rest of the night and the next morning about my lack of progress. Luckily, instead of this being an almost every week occurance, I've been able to curb it to a maybe once every couple of months kind of thing, which works for me.

Tonight is the second anniversary of my car accident and I kind of feel like celebrating it somehow, but I felt the same way last year and ended up doing absolutely squat...perhaps I'll work some more on my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home