Oh, you know...

A little bit of this and a little bit of that in my rollercoaster of a life.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

some things I haven't told anyone...

-I only act out toward one of my roommates because I'm frustrated that she's never around anymore. The first year we lived together, we spent a fair amount of time together. Since she's had a boyfriend, she almost never stays at our place or does anything with the rest of us.

-I don't like having life talks with one of my best friends because I never feel like I can get a word in edgewise and I almost always feel like I'm being judged. The thing is, I know I judge her alot, too, but I hope it doesn't come across in my talks with her.

-I'm highly jealous of another of my best friends, because even when she's in a long term committed relationship, guys flock to her...not just any guys, but good-looking, quality guys.

-I am mad at myself and possibly my parents for my being so intensely socially awkward. I don't know what went wrong where, but I'm certain something did.

-Sometimes I have a fleeting feeling that the right guy is literally just around the corner and, relationship-wise, things could fall together any day. It's one of the most delicious feelings. Sometimes I wish there were a placeholder until that time comes, but there hasn't been for more than six months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home